Terms and Conditions
MobileHop is a wholly owned subsidiary of KBM (Key Business Mobile) Enterprises, LLC., doing business as MobileHop
KBM Enterprises, LLC. Refund & Payment Policy
Our refund policy allows customers that have paid for weekly or monthly licenses to request a refund as long as the request is submitted within 24 hours of payment delivery. Additionally, a refund may also be issued if you are unable to connect to your proxy and our support team is unable to resolve the issue within a 24-hour period or if we are unable to deliver your requested proxy license and plan as requested.
We are unable to provide refunds for our hourly, daily, and 2 day single and multi-location licenses.
IP Telecom Services
We offer a full 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee! If for any reason you are not happy with your order please contact us within 30 days of orders delivery date. We ensure all products will be in 100% working condition and if not we will repair/replace. We will offer a full refund if you are not satisfied with your order 100% no questions asked if contacted within 30 days after delivery. Customers who initiate unauthorized chargebacks via Credit Card or Paypal will be immediately terminated and banned from future service. Services are considered delivered upon delivery of client credentials.
KBM Enterprises, LLC. Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with KBM Enterprises, LLC. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document KBM Enterprises, LLC. may suspend or terminate your account.
KBM Enterprises, LLC.’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for KBM Enterprises, LLC. Services is designed to help protect KBM Enterprises, LLC., KBM Enterprises, LLC.’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by KBM Enterprises, LLC.. KBM Enterprises, LLC. reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at https://www.mobilehop.com/
Prohibited Uses of KBM Enterprises, LLC. Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through KBM Enterprises, LLC.’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on KBM Enterprises, LLC.’s servers, is prohibited. KBM Enterprises, LLC. accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by KBM Enterprises, LLC. customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any KBM Enterprises, LLC.-hosted domain, or referencing any KBM Enterprises, LLC. account, is prohibited.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
6. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
8. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any KBM Enterprises, LLC. customers or end-users by any means or device.
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of- service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the KBM Enterprises, LLC. network or on another provider’s network.
10. Using KBM Enterprises, LLC.’s Services to interfere with the use of the KBM Enterprises, LLC. network by other customers or authorized users.